Monday, September 29, 2008

Stock Market CRASH!

Who once said that those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it? The media or whoever came up with the "Wall Street Bail Out" title is doing a disservice to Main Street. Does no one remember that the Great Depression came about as a result of the 1929 Stock Market crash? Perhaps if they re-named it Main Street Bail Out, more folks would realize that unless they support shoring up the economy the company that they are loyal to for five days a week may not be able to get enough credit to get enough new work to support that 9-5 job.

I'm no economist, I have no 'agenda', I just think it's a very scary place that America is heading towards. At some point we are going to have to bail someone out and whether it's Wall Street or Main Street it's bound to deeply affect our future.

At this point I would also like to point out that I DID NOT VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH. If I remember correctly he was responsible for the bankruptcy of at least a half dozen companies before he got into politics. Guess this is his biggest and best...the Bankruptcy of America by George W. Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment