Sunday, October 05, 2008

CUPCAKES!


Who knew cupcakes were so popular? I started out looking for instructions on how to make faux cupcakes and spent at least a half day looking at the most delicious looking faux foods as well as CUPCAKES.

Seems that while I was busy painting ACEOs the world has gone cupcake crazy. I never saw such a long list of bakeries specializing in the tiny little cakes I remember from my childhood. Let me correct this...these cupcakes were the kind that I dreamed about when I was a child. Gorgeous, artistic little cakes that have made my mouth water even tho' I knew that half the ones I was looking at were probably made out of some product found at Home Depot!!

I uploaded five new Halloween ACEOs I've painted over the last two days. You can see my initial paintings in one of my postings below and then today I painted two pastel colored ghosties. Here are Lonnie and Lou, the latest postings to eBay and starting at just 99 cents each. Am I crazy...guess so but I've got to generate some interest in my work. After all, didn't DH tell me to start a 5 year plan. Maybe I should just do cupcakes :)




OK...so it's time to head off to settle down for the evening. Think I'll dig out some cupcake recipes. Nighty Nite from Jersey.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment