Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BrokersBullpen.com



Those who follow this blog know that after years of retirement I recently took a job with the Marketing Department of BrokersBullpen, LLC. In this capacity it is my job to find additional resources to present the services offered by the firm. Word of mouth is a far superior source, especially from a friend. As a friend I'm asking you to help expand its fan base! Become a fan!
BrokersBullpen.com

This is my idea...using social media to spread the word about the services they offer. It occurred to me that maybe all these years of blogging, FBing, tweeting, etc. could come to some good for my new position. So I'm using these resources to get people to refer licensed brokers to them and be paid a referral fee at the time of their hiring. Sounds like a good idea to me and they gave me the next few months to test my idea. So if you know of a stockbroker who would like higher payouts and a better position working for themselves, then please have them visit the BBP website.
BrokersBullpen.com

And be sure to connect through the fan base by letting us know you've referred someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment