Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HOLY SMOKES

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted....holy crap! I apologize to anyone who was really interested in seeing what I was up to but this past fall has had me all over the map...emotionally AND creatively. When I last posted, my sister and I had planned to start crafting together again. That didn't work out but the fault is all my own...I wandered off into a different venue and never returned.

In the last four months I've returned to selling on eBay. This time with adorable pendants that seem to have become quite popular. So popular in fact I can now go grocery shopping every week :) One of my NY resolutions was to start blogging on a regular basis. So I'll be back...and sooner than four months...with some interesting ideas for giveaways and other goodies. I've also started selling on a number of different sites so to say that I've got a bit of catching up to do is an understatement. If you want to see what I'm doing in the meanwhile...click on the title of this post and it will take you to my eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment