Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In the Beginning Grace

To be so consumed by something that you think sleep is an unnecessary time-out is to feel the passion of your art. Last night, for the first time, I used polyvore for something other than hunting and gathering great imagery. I made my first ever collage, called "In the Beginning". This morning I jumped on the computer to check my eBay sales and noticed that I had an extra tab opened to Polyvore with a collage I started and then abandoned earlier in the evening. I couldn't find its direction last night but this am it became quite clear who it wanted to be and "Grace" emerged with just a bit of coaxing.
"Grace" reminded me of a prayerful woman in a church lady hat
I'm still in the beginning stages of this new passion but isn't that when the love is the greatest...when the thrill of creation is brand new?

No comments:

Post a Comment