Tuesday, January 06, 2009

FREE CRAFT SUPPLIES


The next two days are going to be crazy busy so I wanted to post this to all of my groups to let them know about my upcoming Grand Opening Weekend special. Our new shop Primsy*Whimsy http://www.lollishops.com/primsywhimsy will be the featured artist on the Lollishops website.

We're a vintage and handmade craft supplier and as a special introductory offer we're giving all of our customers and new 'fans' a 20% purchase bonus. When checking out, use the code PW912 and we'll send you 20% of your total order in EXTRA, FREE goodies as a way of saying THANKS for shopping with us. If you love PINK, ruffles, ribbons, bows and hearts and could use some more LACE, linens and baubles and bells in your shabby or cottage chic crafting, visit Primsy*Whimsy January 9-12th. When you use the code PW912 you'll get some wonderful EXTRA goodies to add to your stash of winter crafting supplies... just call it our own little economic stimulus package...lol


1 comment:

  1. Good morning!

    Oh dear I slept in! You can visit my blog now for more information. Thank you! I am so excited~ I hope you will joining us!

    Chelsea Ann

    ReplyDelete