Sunday, May 18, 2008

Countdown crunch!

Spent the day getting some more supplies packed for my sabbatical. Tomorrow I get to organize all of my eBay oddz and endz that I'll have to auction off when I get home in the fall. I've got a 7:30 am appt. on Tuesday for my six month CAT and bone scans and hopefully they'll be 'clean' so that I'll then be starting my fourth year of remission. Wednesday I've got to go food shopping for the first couple of weeks I'll be away and then Thursday morning it's sayonara NJ, hello PA. I'm hoping the trailer make it through the winter with no new leaks so I won't have to spend any time doing work related things. I've been cleaning house for a month and a half. That should let you know just how much sh*t I've collected over the last 21 years of residence in this house. If you wanna be one of my 'sabbatical sistas' send an email so I can put you on the list for semi-daily updates of my life by the lake.
Just my cat, my Chi and me...sounds like heaven 'cause I won't have to pick up a mop or a dustrag unless I want to...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment