Monday, May 19, 2008

The best laid plans......

Was three quarters of the way packed to leave Thursday 5/22 for a four month sabbatical. Now I don't know IF I'll ever get away. I remember when I told my physician that I was planning this trip and she said to me..."That's genius...you never do anything for yourself". And so it goes...the family is having financial problems so what do I do...give them my savings...of course!

I keep telling myself that this is the way it's supposed to be. That everything happens for a reason. I just don't know when I'm going to understand the reasoning. Seven years of financial disasters and now this. Oh what the h*ll...I'll get over it but I am allowing myself at least 24 hours to mourn my best laid plans. And now I've got to unpack everything I packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment