Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lake Como, NJ

This is for my friends who have left the area of Belmar and Lake Como, NJ. Life at the Shore has changed. No one walking down Main Street in S. Belmar would recognize it! Anyway this is for James and Adrian and Kirk and anyone else who wonders what happened while they've been away! This was taken in early Dec. '08 so I need to update as a lot of the building has been completed. I also need to take a picture of Borsetti's old store! Enjoy the memories.
Sorry folks...had to remove the slideshow...was messing up my ability to post additional posts...obviously a memory hog!

1 comment:

  1. So much for the slideshow. I take it the slideshow contained the same shots that you showed me earlier? It has been a long time since I was last in town. 1992 was thelast time I set foot in NJ.

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete