Thursday, November 20, 2008

PRIMSYWHIMSY


Looking at the previous photo made me realize how much we change from year to year. It wasn't that long ago that I was a size 6 active woman who never stayed home. Now I spend almost 95% of my time at home. Not having a car can do that to you! Anyway, it made me think about my sister who has always been my sidekick. Sometimes that frustrated me but now I welcome her help when we spend time crafting. She's applied for a lollishop under the name Primsy*Whimsy. Here are our photos both then and now.



Well, that last photo was almost now. It was last October at my nephew's wedding. This past July I couldn't stand the heat anymore and I took a pair of clippers to that long hair. It's just now growing out and by July will be ready to be crew cut again!
TGIF everyone.
Caar

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! Love your blog! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!! i *knew* you were whimsy!!! sisters are so great, aren't they? i love mine more than life itself!!

    i also tagged you on my blog.. come over and take a look!! :D http://sharilynnstudios.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet photos :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog... Great photos... Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Pics. Of you two sweet sisters! I miss mine. she lives in VERMONT : ( I wish we were neighbors & could CREATE together!
    Enjoy every sec. together!
    HAppy Holidays!
    Joelle XOXO

    ReplyDelete