She called me “An insightful passionate Artist” and in IMHO that is the highest compliment that can be paid. I’d like to believe that my journey through breast cancer has made me insightful and there is no doubt that I am PASSIONATE about my art. For that fact, any ART! It’s what got me through my darkest days of chemotherapy and gave me hope that at the end of the journey there would be new life and new friends to enjoy!
The Marie-Antoinette, A Real Person, A Real Award comes with several caveats; you must:
1. Please put the Marie-Antoinette logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
Fortunately that's not hard because over the last ten years of posting on the web I've met some incredible PEOPLE. So my awards go to the nominees on my Marie Antoinette Blog list. See it on the top of the right column.