Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Everybody wants a piece of my 24 hours!!!


I was going to start making earrings this am...but OH NO! the telemarketing firm that DH hired sent a BAD script that no one would respond to and he's got me re-writing or at least that's what I'm supposed to be doing. But I'm feeling bitchy so I'm blogging to get my fingers exercised before I start. Just because I've been a copy writer for 40 years DOES not mean I want to spend time re-writing dopey scripts that some hack sends over. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....ok...fingers exercised enough. When I finally get this dang thing done I'll tweet, then start working creatively my way.

AND OH YES...IF YOU ARE A TELEMARKETER WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD, PLEASE TWEET ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW BECAUSE I THINK YOU MAY HAVE A JOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment