Sunday, February 15, 2009

FEATURED SELLER



What a week it has been!!! Talk about your whirlwind affairs. Last week started out with an announcement of the grand opening of our new website:

and each day seemed to bring some new and exciting events. The latest announcement I have to make...I am the featured seller on


this coming week!! I've sold my flower fairy house ACEOS on eBay so fast I can't keep up!


And my Etsy shoppe sold three ACEOs this week!


And I have a NEW grand-doggie. A BIG brindle boxer named Buddy! If you follow me on Facebook you'll see his picture in my PALS photo album. There's a link to my FB to the right of these posts so if you want to friend me, just send me a message along with your friend request so I know where you found me :)
So coming out of the mid-winter slump was like being shot out of a cannon. It's been exciting and FAST and completely unexpected. But then, maybe the book I've been reading has worked its magic! Money and the Law of Attraction by Abraham-Hicks has been engrossing and so eye opening that I feel as if my entire 'take' on life has been re-adjusted! I'm filled with joy every day and life continues to pleasantly surprise me. But then I did promise myself that my life would change on the 8th of February and just saying that seems to have put a positive spin on the events that have occurred over the last 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment